Mustache Time Mustache Time

Pretty awesome game, great balance of difficulty.
You rock!

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Awesome game, just what I love the most :D
Very nice grapics and gameplay. The jumping controls were spot on!
The difficulty was pretty balanced as well, even though it got really easy after getting the dagger and even more easy after getting the water shoes, so that was a bit of a downer. I expected some really really hard platforming passages in the final stages, where the dagger and the water shoes were useless ;)

All in all a well done and awesome game. Kudos!

AdventureIslands responds:

I had just 2 weeks to make the game so I had to rush a bit towards the end part of the development, perhaps we see more challenging endgame in a possible sequel.

15Min Max 15Min Max

Looks promsing, but I can't get past the second house... I just can't figure it out.
It says: Hit ball! That's what i did a thousand times. Ball flies away, guy at the door kills me. I already tried to hit him with the bat, but he couldn't care less. Also, I thought of hitting him with the ball, but I tried every possible hit timing, the ball always flies up at least a little, so it won't hit him.

Since this is still the tutorial, I guess there isn't some hidden function that I'm not aware of yet.
Could you help me out here, man? :(

duckbridge responds:

Hey man, we will check out what could be causing this soon. W're sorry that you cannot play right now! But we could send you a windows/mac/linux build by email so you can still play while we're investigating the issue. You can PM your email then I'll send you a build later today.

Sci-Fi Runner Sci-Fi Runner

Pretty bad... Looks promising at first, but only three runs into the game and I'm already fed up with the game mechanics.

Shooting is pointless if you can't aim at the orbs above or under you... and then they float towards you and have only a split second to hit them, before they explode in your face... really? And with no means of dodging them makes it even more frustrating.
MAYBE this changes after some upgrades but I don't care. You lost me right here.

Good effort but no thanks!

Accelerator Accelerator

wow, thats the literal meaning of awesome!
I can't believe how awesome this is... goddamn! :D

Alchemist Alchemist

Really cool game, loved the open word atmosphere and the grahipcs were top notch.
The medals didn't work for me though :(

StrikeForce Kitty StrikeForce Kitty

I don't know... I got every damn little clothing piece and weapon from stage 1 (very easy to get through btw), upgraded all my cats and can't beat the first enemy from stage 2... seriously? How can progressing even be possible this way? Am I missing some secret mechanic?

Playing level 1 for those shitty fish over and over again to level up is NOT a valid possibility. You should really work on the balancing a little (more like A LOT) or share your ancient secret ninja techniques to play the game further than level 1.

Thanks for the game non the less :) It's a bit laggy on my machine but pretty nice other than that.

Momentum Missile Mayhem 4 Momentum Missile Mayhem 4

Unplayable thanks to ads that don't leave anymore. Wow!

Last Legacy: Null Space Last Legacy: Null Space

Damn, what an awesome game!
There is so much potential here, I hope you keep on going :)

The only thing that bugged me, was that the medals didn't work for me. None of them :( too bad.

The Mind The Mind

Nice little game. Loved the graphics and playstyle.
Sometimes, the character glitched through a wall while jumping, but thats just a minor complain.
All in all, too short and too easy, but it really has some potential.
Keep it up man :)