Quest of the Manwhore Quest of the Manwhore

hilarious :D

nothing else to add :)

Sushi Infographic Sushi Infographic

really cool :)

nice work man, hope you got good remarks for this infographic in class.
solid animation and very entertaining while informative. excellent work

I would've gave it a 10 if you presented all diffrent kinds of sushi aswell :D too bad thats not in it.

Mustache Time Mustache Time

Pretty awesome game, great balance of difficulty.
You rock!

Tiny Dangerous Dungeons Tiny Dangerous Dungeons

Awesome game, just what I love the most :D
Very nice grapics and gameplay. The jumping controls were spot on!
The difficulty was pretty balanced as well, even though it got really easy after getting the dagger and even more easy after getting the water shoes, so that was a bit of a downer. I expected some really really hard platforming passages in the final stages, where the dagger and the water shoes were useless ;)

All in all a well done and awesome game. Kudos!

AdventureIslands responds:

I had just 2 weeks to make the game so I had to rush a bit towards the end part of the development, perhaps we see more challenging endgame in a possible sequel.

15Min Max 15Min Max

Looks promsing, but I can't get past the second house... I just can't figure it out.
It says: Hit ball! That's what i did a thousand times. Ball flies away, guy at the door kills me. I already tried to hit him with the bat, but he couldn't care less. Also, I thought of hitting him with the ball, but I tried every possible hit timing, the ball always flies up at least a little, so it won't hit him.

Since this is still the tutorial, I guess there isn't some hidden function that I'm not aware of yet.
Could you help me out here, man? :(

duckbridge responds:

Hey man, we will check out what could be causing this soon. W're sorry that you cannot play right now! But we could send you a windows/mac/linux build by email so you can still play while we're investigating the issue. You can PM your email then I'll send you a build later today.

Halindir - Ainulindale Halindir - Ainulindale

This tune sent some shivers down my spine... great song, i love it :D